Hola a todos!
Este fin de semana tendremos nuestra primera excursión a Marruecos y esperamos que estéis emocionados. No olvidéis revisar el itinerario de la excursión a Marruecos y sed puntuales. Aquellos que vais a viajar, por favor enviarnos vuestro itinerario de viaje.
This weekend, we will have our first overnight excursion to Morocco and we hope that those of you who are going this weekend are excited. Do not forget to review the itinerary of Morocco excursion and please, be punctual! Those students with other traveling plans, email us to inform about your itinerary.
ASL&C and SL&C students: Last requirement for your final registration at the USS October 5th and October 6th: Stop by the academic office to talk to Caro and sign an official form with your personal info for the university of Seville.
ASL&C and SL&C students: USS student card
You can pick up your student card from the USS. Stop by the academic office. Carolina has them ready for you.
ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
KNITTING / CROQUET WORKSHOP
Tuesday, October 6th, 16.30 at CEA center
In preparation for SHOUT (Sevilla Healthy Outdoor University Training) and Solidarity October 26-30th, we will be collaborating with a variety of NGOs to help Syrian refugees. We have identified one group in particular, Tejiendo Para Abrigar Sevilla,https://www.facebook.com/groups/1501695266722445/?fref=ts. So come on Oct. 6thwhen a local will come to teach us how to do the squares. CEA will provide needles and yarn. WE ask you to join us with interest in to kick off our preparation. They are looking to piece together 60 blankets and we call out for your help!!! So come join us for our SQUARES for SYRIA challenge. We will be making knitted squares to contribute to their goal. Then throughout OCTOBER you can make squares and bring them to us. A batch of something baked from MA’s oven will be offered for the person bringing the most squares!!!!!
Sign-up please to confirm your attendance.
Morocco Excursion: October 2-4
DAY 1: Sevilla – Algeciras – Ceuta – Tetuán
• 07:15 Meeting at Oriza restaurant
• 07:30 Departure from Seville.
• 9:45 Arrive Algeciras
• 10:30 Board Ferry and depart for Ceuta
• 11:30 Arrive to Ceuta and cross border (* -1 hour)
• 10:30-12:00 Arrive to Tetuán and drop bags at hotel
• 12.30 Lunch with Moroccan Music & Dance
• 14:30-18:30 Medina tour and cultural talk
• 20:00 Dinner in hotel (food and water included)
DAY 2 : Tetuán – Asilah – Tánger – Tetuán
• 08:00 Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
• 09:00 Departure to Asilah for a daytrip by bus
• 10:30-12:00 Visit in Asilah and free time
• 12:00 Departure to Tánger
• 13:00 Arrive Tangér
• 13:30 Lunch at Cabo Espartel
• 15:00 Visit to Tánger and free time
• 19:00 Return to Tetuán
• 20:00 Dinner in hotel
DAY 3: Tetuán – Chauen – Ceuta- Algeciras-Sevilla
• 06:00 Complimentary Breakfast at hotel.
• 07:00 Depart for Chauen.
• 08:15 Arrival in Chauen
• 08:30 City tour of Chauen
• 10:30 Free time in Chauen
• 12:00 Lunch
• 13:00 Depart from Chauen for Ceuta.
• 15:30 Arrive at border to Spain (*+ 1 hour)
• 18:00 Board ferry (local Spanish time)
• 19:15 Arrive to Algeciras
• 19:30 Depart for Sevilla.
• 21:45 Arrival in Sevilla